This 2007 Turkeys of the Year Photo Gallery is DEFINITELY worth checking out:
And speaking of A-Rod, in honor of the holiday here is a list of things this Met fan is particularly thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day:
- That A-Rod is still a Yankee.
- That David Wright is still at Third Base.
- That at least the Torre and the A-Rod sagas diverted attention from the Mets’ end-of-season collapse.
- That Alou, Easley, Castro, and Castillo are all returning.
- That Tom Glavine is NOT returning.
- That we were able to get rid of Guillermo Mota.
- That we were able to GET SOMETHING for Guillermo Mota.
- That enough time has passed that the sting of September is almost gone. Almost.
- That, in fact, "There’s always next season."
- That CitiField is one year closer to being completed.
- That I’m not a Yankee fan.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL…yes, even to Yankee fans!!